With more than 30 years of experience as both the CEO of a highly effective advocacy group and as a consultant to hundreds of organizations, Liz Schrayer brings a wealth of knowledge, insights and personal experience to executives seeking to enhance their role as impactful and inspiring leaders, as well as those striving to reach the next rung on the organizational ladder.
Liz’s personalized approach helps reassure and bolster leaders by:
- Serving as an informed and trusted partner
- Fine tuning an executive’s leadership style and charting strategic paths forward
- Working with executives to establish specific organizational and professional goals
- Offering results-driven advice to address difficult, challenging situations
- Providing practical tools to motivate staff and resolve personnel matters
Executive coaching is about more than just enhanced skill building; it’s about chemistry and trust, and understanding what it means to be an effective leader. Liz has worked with leaders from organizations of all types and sizes. She will adapt her approach to your specific situation, giving you the confidence needed to thrive in your position.